Elizabeth Hugh Talluri – Associate
B.A.Sc. (Chem. Eng.), B.Sc. (Comp. Tech.). J.D.
t: 416-961-5000, ext. 365 | e: email@example.com
Elizabeth Hugh is a barrister and solicitor whose practice includes assisting clients with patenting chemical- and computer-related inventions. She also provides IP litigation support on a variety of matters related to intellectual property law.
Elizabeth completed her Juris Doctor degree in 2011, was called to the bar in 2012, and has been with Riches, McKenzie & Herbert LLP since 2016. Prior to joining the firm, she worked in intellectual property litigation for a prominent London, UK firm. While in the UK, she earned a post-graduate diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice from the University of Oxford.
Elizabeth graduated summa cum laude from the University of Ottawa in 2008, where she received bachelors’ degrees in Chemical Engineering and Computing Technology.
- Barrister & Solicitor, Province of Ontario, 2012
- Registered Patent Agent, 2023
- PG Dip. (Intellectual Property Law and Practice), University of Oxford, 2014
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2011
- B.A.Sc. (Chemical Eng.) and B.Sc. (Computing Technology), University of Ottawa, 2008
- Industrial designs
- Law Society of Ontario
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)