Russell Brant Latham – Consulting Partner
B.A.Sc. (Chem. Eng.), LL.B., P.Eng
t: 416-961-5000, ext. 444
Russell Brant Latham is a IP lawyer and registered patent and trademark agent who practices exclusively in Intellectual property law, including all aspects of patent, trademark, copyright and design law; the preparation, filing and granting of applications to register patent, trademark, copyright and design rights; and the review and enforcement of such rights.
Brant was called to the bar in 1979 and has been with Riches, McKenzie & Herbert LLP since then. He was registered as a patent agent in Canada in 1980 and became a partner at Riches, McKenzie & Herbert LLP in 1987.
A key part of Brant’s practice is drafting and prosecuting patent, trademark, copyright and industrial design applications for a variety of clients, from multinationals to single inventors.
- Barrister & Solicitor, Province of Ontario, 1979
- Registered Patent Agent
- Registered Trademark Agent
- Professional Engineer
- LL.B., Osgoode Hall Law School,1977
- B.A.Sc. (Chemical Eng.), Queen’s University, 1974
- Industrial designs
- Law Society of Ontario
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- Association of Professional Engineers of the Province of Ontario